Covid-19 Coronavirus Guidance
We appreciate that our pupils are particularly vulnerable and therefore we always take their health and the health of our staff very seriously.
For this reason we’re sharing guidance from Public Health England on the sensible steps everyone should be taking to prevent the spread of any type of virus.
Prevent the spread of infection:-
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
If you have any concerns or questions then please contact the school or the Department for Education have launched a new helpline to answer questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) relating to education. Staff, parents/carers and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)