Current diary dates
- 20 Oct 21 - Last day of Term 1
- 21 Oct 21 - Start of October half term
- 1 Nov 21 - Return to school
- 17 Dec 21 - Last day of Term 2
- 20 Dec 21 - Start of Christmas holidays
- 4 Jan 22 - Return to school
- 11 Feb 22 - Teacher Training Day - closed to pupils
- 18 Feb 22 - Last day of Term 3
- 21 Feb 22 - February half term
- 28 Feb 22 - Return to school
- 8 Apr 22 - Last day of Term 4
- 11 Apr 22 - Easter Holidays
- 25 Apr 22 - Start of Term 5
- 2 May 22 - May Day bank holiday - closed to pupils
- 27 May 22 - Last Day of Term 5
- 30 May 22 - Spring Half Term
- 6 Jun 22 - Return to School
- 8 Jul 22 - Teacher Training Day - closed to pupils
- 22 Jul 22 - Teacher Training Day - closed to pupils
- 25 Jul 22 - Start of Summer holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.