At Brimble Hill School:
- We want to ensure that we are ambitious for all our children.
- We want to engage all children in high quality, relevant, motivating learning.
- We want to help all children to achieve their potential and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Curriculum Vision and Aims
At Brimble Hill School, we aim to give children the knowledge and skills that they need to:
- Understand the world around them.
- Be as independent as possible.
- Stay safe and healthy.
- Participate fully in their families and communities.
- Live full and enriched lives.
- Be well prepared for the next stage in their education.
- Have positive self-esteem and mental wellbeing.
We do this through engaging children in a range of motivating learning activities, that are developmentally appropriate and that gradually build on children’s existing knowledge and skills.
Finding out more
If you would like to find out more about the Curriculum at Brimble Hill, then please contact your child's teacher who will be able to help you.